Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: EWS 64 Driver for BeOS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Marten's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Hi!
    Does anyone of you know someone who programmed a EWS 64 XL-Driver for BeOS. I put the OS on my PC and I got to love it. Unfortunately I'm unable to use the EWS on it frown. Terratec isn't going to deliver a driver, I already asked. There's of course another solution to the prob. If we got enough people sending eMails to Terratec requesting a BeOS-Driver Terratec might see the need for one. Is there anyone with the same prob that I have? Looking forward to your answers, Marten

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    AFAIK (and I also asked from terratec), BeOS supports only drivers for Crystal Chip, but no native support for EWS is coming...

    Too bad, BeOS is great and would be great platform for music & multimedia...

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://kotisivu.raketti.net/kaaro
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •